[Vision2020] time of sorrow

joekc at adelphia.net joekc at adelphia.net
Mon Feb 6 06:00:40 PST 2006

Bad calls, indeed. I don't recall ever seeing a Super Bowl in which there were so many close calls that went in favor of one team and against the other. Seattle did not help themselves, though, by missing two field goals! If they only needed one score perhaps their last drive would have ended differently. Still, as you say, a great season!

--
Joe Campbell

---- Pat Kraut <pkraut at moscow.com> wrote:

Some bad calls contributed to the loss and some bad plays but overall
Seattle did very well and I have loved the season.
Maybe next year?