[Vision2020] "Sensitivity" and It's Consequences

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 5 15:25:21 PST 2006

To correct some of the information offered below:

NBC Spears Britney's "Will & Grace" Story Line

By Josh Grossberg Fri Feb 3, 7:01 PM ET

..."Some erroneous information was mistakenly included in a press release
describing an upcoming episode of Will & Grace, which, in fact, has yet to
be written," the network (NBC) said in a statement, which was disseminated
to its affiliates. "The reference to 'Cruci-fixins' will not be in the show
and the storyline will not contain a Christian characterization at all. We
value our viewers and sincerely regret if this misinformation has offended
them."