[Vision2020] Picnic

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Mon Feb 6 01:18:27 PST 2006

I hope everyone enjoyed the picnic, and am sorry I couldn't be there! Can't wait for the
pictures!! Let's not wait a year for the next one. How about quarterly?

Imbolc/Candlemas/Brigit's Day was great, though, and perhaps all the good energy from all the
interesting celebrations on the Palouse were shared....It is a fine thing to be part of gatherings
in mid-winter---warm spirits, warm friendships, "hot" topics, new understandings....one can
hope this translates into better behavior through the rest of the year ( I promise to work a little
harder at it...I never make a promise I can't keep, so I won't say "I will do better".....).

Debi R-S
Still a nasty Old Witch, wishing you all well.....see, I'm already trying to be nicer....