[Vision2020] Cabin Fever is here!!!!!!

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 4 10:44:07 PST 2006

Greetings!

With assistance, and ideas from everyone, Roger’s idea
for picnic has finally arrived!  If you have been
sitting on the fence, not sure to go or not... Please
join us! This picnic/potluck is the FIRST! For me,
meeting someone who has a life different than mine is
SO exciting! Soooo
 those of you lurking, please come
out of the shadows, and feel welcome!

The building is accessible. Children are welcome.,
Phil is bringing some games, if your child has a
favorite game, feel free to bring it!

No Alcoholic beverages, please.

Cabin Fever will have live music, delicious food,
putting names to faces, as well as getting to know
each personally.

A few updates
 Those who have volunteered to assist in
setting up
 we will be meet at 4:30, not earlier as
planned, as there is an event going on in the kitchen.
We need people with strength to set up tables, in the
“Quilt Room.” After 5:00 we have access to the
kitchen.

Each of us needs to clean up, leaving quilt room and
kitchen cleaner than we found it! Many hands make
light work!

In case you haven’t made your mind up what to bring,
here is the list thus far

Kit: whatever looks good at the Safeway deli
Janesta: delicious vegetarian meatballs
                Monday Night Moose
Michael: Taco Lasagna Casserole
Jennifer: curly pasta mango chicken salad
                Huckleberry cheesecake
Joe: Brie and bread dish
Keely: Madras Potatoes or Indonesian Wild Rice Salad
Phil: dessert, most likely a cake
Roger: mixed vegetables
Nick: Parmesan Yam Puff

Reading the list of food, I am hungry already!

Do not forget to mark your bowls, and your serving
spoons.

Silent Auction- This silent auction is unique. Since
Vision2020 is an eclectic mix of community members,
the person WINNING the item will choose which
non-profit they want their monies to go to. Our
trusted Deputy, Jennifer McFarland, is in charge of
seeing your donation will go where you want it.

We are in need of donations for the auction. Anything
will do!

Dessert Contest- bring your favorite dessert, win a
prize.

It is only six hours until we meet! How exciting is
that???

If I forgot anything, please feel free to add to the
list! *smile*

See you at the picnic,

Janesta Carcich

"Peace is not won by those who fiercely guard their differences,
but by those who with open minds and hearts seek out connections."

~ Katherine Paterson ~

***Because I am finding my words on the blogs of organizations I do not support***

~~~~~ Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Janesta Carcich ~~~~~

~~~~~ Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020
             forum without the express written permission of the author~~~~~