[Vision2020] Pictures?

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 4 08:07:16 PST 2006

Hi!

I will be taking my digital and getting a lot of
photos! *smile* There may be other people there with
cameras as well. I don't think I have ever seen Kai
without a camera. However he is not going to be able
to attend.

When taking photos, I ALWAYS ask if the person wants
their picture taken, also if they want it on the net,
95% of the time, people do... However, there are those
few that don't.

You will be missed, Richard! Maybe next year? *smile*

Janesta Carcich

"Peace is not won by those who fiercely guard their differences,
but by those who with open minds and hearts seek out connections."

~ Katherine Paterson ~

***Because I am finding my words on the blogs of organizations I do not support***

~~~~~ Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Janesta Carcich ~~~~~

~~~~~ Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020
             forum without the express written permission of the author~~~~~