[Vision2020] Pictures?

Richard Schmidt 44schmidt at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 4 06:08:52 PST 2006

Hi Y'all,

Is anyone going to take some pictures of your pot luck today so those of us who cannot attend can see what you look like. I'd like to see what Donovan Arnold looks like as he referred to himself as having a fat a**, does Pat Kraut really wear rose colored glasses!! ;-)) (meant as a compliment Pat) It would be nice to have some pictures online with names so we know who is who. I have met Wayne Fox and have seen Joan Opyr's picture on her website but that is it.

Dick Schmidt
Greenville, NC  - too far away to attend!