[Vision2020] Moscow Mountain Preserve

Warren Hayman whayman at adelphia.net
Fri Feb 3 18:46:33 PST 2006

Jeez Bob,

Will you shut up about the botanical wonders of Idler's Rest? I'm
somewhat familiar with the place, and it's popular enough now, thank
you very much.

The orchid secret is out. Thanks much. Can you now remain silent on the
other species?

Warren Hayman

PS-- If you mention the mycology of the place, I will buy an ATV in
order to run you over.