[Vision2020] Potluck

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 17:20:12 PST 2006

Hi,

 Cabin Fever doesn't have a budget to purchase for
others. The dollar store has plates, forks, spoons,
etc, for 99 cents. I will bring some extra
plasticware.

Janesta

--- joekc at adelphia.net wrote:

> Keely mentioned something about bringing dinnerware
> and cups to the potluck. Is this necessary?
>
> So far we have the following folks and food. See you
> tomorrow!
>
> Janesta: delicious vegetarian meatballs
> 		Monday Night Moose
> Jennifer: curly pasta mango chicken salad
> 		Huckleberry cheesecake
> Joe: brie and bread dish
> Keely: Madras Potatoes or Indonesian Wild Rice
> Salad
> Phil: dessert, most likely a cake
> Michael: Taco Lasagna Casserole
> Roger: mixed vegetables
> Nick: Parmesan Yam Puff
> Kit: whatever looks good at the Safeway deli
> --
> Joe Campbell
>
> ---- Craine Kit <kcraine at verizon.net> wrote:
>
> =============
> I’m bringing whatever looks good at the Safeway
> deli. Best cooking
> I’ve never done.
>
> Kit Craine
>
> On Feb 2, 2006, at 4:41 PM, joekc at adelphia.net
> wrote:
>
> > And, Roger, your idea was a good one!
> >
> > I know that several people can’t make it
> but I’ll be there,
> > with my family (that’s OK, right?). We plan
> to bring a brie and
> > bread dish that my wife, Delphine, makes. So far,
> we have the
> > following people bringing the following dishes:
> >
> > Janesta: delicious vegetarian meatballs
> > Jennifer: curly pasta mango chicken salad
> > Joe: brie and bread dish
> >
> > Let’s see if we can get some folks whose
> names do not begin with â
> > €˜J’ to let us know what they are
> bringing!
> >
> > Best, Joe
> >
> > ---- lfalen <lfalen at turbonet.com> wrote:
> >
> > =============
> > Ted
> > I agree with you that there is to much mud
> slinging. That is the
> > reason I suggested a pot luck. It was my hope that
> if folks got to
> > know one another on a personal basis that it might
> tone done some
> > of the personal attacks. Discuss and debate the
> issues, but lets be
> > civil about it I think most people on this list
> are good people and
> > are concerned about the community and the nation.
> We just have
> > different ideas on how to promote the public good
> with in the
> > context of personal freedom.
> >
> > Roger

> >  List services made available by First Step
> Internet,
> >  serving the communities of the Palouse since
> 1994.
> >                http://www.fsr.net

>  List services made available by First Step
> Internet,

Janesta Carcich

"Peace is not won by those who fiercely guard their differences,
but by those who with open minds and hearts seek out connections."

~ Katherine Paterson ~

***Because I am finding my words on the blogs of organizations I do not support***

~~~~~ Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Janesta Carcich ~~~~~

~~~~~ Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020
             forum without the express written permission of the author~~~~~