[Vision2020] Seahawks fan

Tom Ivie the_ivies3 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 10:16:58 PST 2006

   In a school just outside of Pittsburgh, a first grade teacher explained
to her class that she is a Steeler's fan. She asked her students to raise
their hands if they were Steeler's fans too.
Not really knowing what a Steeler's fan was, but wanting to be liked by
their
teacher, their hands all went up into the air. However, there was one
exception.
A little boy
named Timmy had not gone along with the crowd.

The teacher asked him why he had decided to be different ... "Because I am
not a
Steeler's fan" says Timmy.

The teacher then asked, "What are you?"

Timmy said, "I'm a Seahawk's fan."

The teacher was a little perturbed now, her face slightly red, she asked
Timmy
why he was a Seahawk's fan.

" Well, my mom and dad are Seahawk's fans so I'm a Seahawk's fan too."

The teacher was now angry. "That's no reason"she says loudly. "What if your

mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot?"

Timmy smiled and said, "Then I'd be a Steeler's fan."