[Vision2020] Bush Wants More for Wars

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Fri Feb 3 07:50:59 PST 2006

How wonderful of Bush!

We send women and men to fight a war for which the reasons  are most charitably described as dubious; we did not provide many of them with adequate body armor on the grounds that it was in short supply (yet those not provided were able to buy it with their own funds), we ask these people to serve their country, exposing them to many different kinds of harm and death; and now we do not want to spend the money to care for the harms suffered by them at our behest.  Such patriotic care for our fellow citizens makes me want to recite the Pledge every five minutes!

Has there ever been a president with a bigger heart or a clearer vision?

W.

[To the dimbulbs:  Irony abounds above.]