[Vision2020] A message from God about the Super Bowl

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 3 07:45:40 PST 2006

Good one, Jennifer.  I wouldn't worry about this displaying partisanship.
Supporting the Seahawks in the Super Bowl is the only logical, demonstrably
intelligent action.  And, since I am living my life vicariously through the
Seahawks currently, you have no idea how incredibly cool I will be about
8:00 Sunday night should they beat Pittsburgh.  This is a condition that
will last until the Mariners start playing, when my stock will start
plunging sharply.

                                                              Carl Westberg
Jr.