[Vision2020] Pat Kraut, area churches, and teachings abouthomosexuality

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Wed Feb 1 17:00:23 PST 2006

Mr. Campbell seems to forget that while Mr. Wilson was fore square in favor
of changes to the ordinances pertaining to proper dress, he did not change
them. For that we had seven elected officials. Mr. Wilson and his
congregation very actively lobbied for a change in much the same way that
others are trying to make sure our fair flower of a town won't be sullied by
a Wal-Mart superstore. Somehow this makes him "evil" and the no to WM crowd
the chosen ones?

gc