[Vision2020] Pledge round 5

joekc at adelphia.net joekc at adelphia.net
Wed Feb 1 16:16:26 PST 2006

Matt (if I may),

Who ever denied that the Pledge means a lot to some? Please re-read Dickinson's and Chaney's comments on the matter and tell me where, in their words, you can gain the idea that the Pledge does not mean a lot to them. In fact, Dickinson seemed to suggest that it was BECAUSE it meant something to him that he did not want to say it all the time. He wants the saying of it to be significant, not a rote activity.

Best, Joe Campbell

---- Matt Decker <mattd2107 at hotmail.com> wrote:

I just read Tuesdays Daily News article about the pledge. I would like to
thank those vets that stood up and recited the Pledge. I hope this will show
some of you how much this means to some.

Matt

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com