[Vision2020] Cindy was invited

Ron Force rforce at moscow.com
Wed Feb 1 14:16:13 PST 2006

They also expelled Beverly Young, wife of Rep. C.W. Bill Young of Florida
(chairman of the House Defense Appropriations subcommittee) because she was
wearing a T-shirt that read, "Support the Troops- Defending Our Freedom."

Political t-shirts on either side were unwelcome.

Ron Force          Moscow ID USA
rforce at moscow.com

CNN and Cspan both reported the same this morning

James Reynolds

>From: "Ellen Roskovich" <gussie443 at hotmail.com>
>To: pkraut at moscow.com, vision2020 at moscow.com
>Subject: [Vision2020] Cindy was invited
>Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 11:37:41 -0800
>
>I watched the State of the Union speech on NWCN last night and they
>reported  Cindy was invited, but was arrested when she wouldn't cover the
>anti war t-shirt she was wearing.
>
>Did any other news channels say this?
>
>Ellen Roskovich

 List services made available by First Step Internet,