[Vision2020] Life after death

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 30 12:07:49 PST 2006

Em, hint...don't want it played back, don't be saying it in the first place.
  I personally did not understand where you came up with that statement or
the basis for the "fact" of it.  I am sure Fr. Joe would totally disagree
with you on this point.

The old saying a pastor friend of mine uses - God said it, I believe it,
that settles it - kinda sums it up for me.

No OFFENSE or MALICE is meant by this post.  I am just pointing out that I
disagree with your take on things in relation to this subject.

J  :]