[Vision2020] Life after death

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 29 21:43:11 PST 2006

Em, I'm gonna have to disagree with you here....the fact that Jesus was
visited by Moses, David, et al on the Mount of Transfiguration dictates that
they went to Heaven after their death.  I also believe that David speaks
often of wanting to die and be with God...could be mistaken on that, but I
believe the Psalms are full of such speak.

And does it not state that the Three are in Heaven and that Lucifer travels
between earth and Heaven, like during the time of Job?

I don't see God condemning those before the NT to no life after death -
otherwise, what was the point of the sacrifices, etc.?  It was the
"cleansing of sins" before Jesus did it for us permanently.

Just my thoughts.

J  :]