[Vision2020] Left Behind: Eternal Forces

Lucyzoe lucyzoe at email.com
Fri Dec 29 17:53:41 PST 2006

You're "Way Behind," Tom. Your friends over at Anselm House have been poking
fun at "Left Behind" since 2001.

Here's what Jerry Jenkins said about your friends over at Anselm House:
"If they're right [the parody author/publisher], then millions of
evangelicals are silly and goofy and stupid and are being misled by people
with ill motives. If we're that offbase and doing a disservice to the
church, it's all that much worse because of how popular our stuff is."
-Jerry Jenkins

Who would have thought Tom and I would ever agree on any subject? I do
believe in miracles.

Lucy Zoe
Anselm House