[Vision2020] What Would George, Abe, and Genghis Have Done?

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Fri Dec 29 17:27:29 PST 2006

Indeed, if his time were the 1955 in which his advisors and supporters live. Unfortunately for
George, that time has passed, as should military, economic, and social decisions based on a
world which has moved forward 50+ years. The global situation is far different, the technological
advancements have changed many things, and the socioeconomics of a world market are far
different. Yet this administration continues to behave exactly as if they haven't caught up.
Those who support them likewise are living in a past which created the current state of affairs.
Those who refuse to learn from the mistakes of the past....History has not changed, though it
has been twisted. What was, was. What is, is. Somehow, the current occupant and his
advisors have confabulated the two, repeating the mistakes, learning nothing, refusing to
acknowledge reality, and taking their supporters along for the ride into idiocy....
Debi R-S