[Vision2020] [CORRECTED LINK] Give Devoted Military a Worthwhile War to Fight

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Fri Dec 29 07:55:03 PST 2006

Chas, that has to be the most sincere, gracious and thoughtful posting I
have yet read on this forum.  Thank you.

The answer to your final question is, absolutely!  I am already convinced
that the war in Iraq is an unfortunate situation premised on unsound Intel,
I just remain unconvinced that Bush was aware of the falseness of said Intel
prior to our action - further, I am not convinced that a full pullout of our
troops would be in our best interests in the long term.  As for abortion, I
am quite aware that it is the woman's choice.  My only argument would be
with the morality and humanity of the decision to terminate.  I don't feel
she should kill her child even if the decision is ultimately in her hands.

Chas, I don't feel I have to win the argument every time, that would be an
unreasonable expectation given the intellectual capacity of posters like
you.

Have a wonderful New Year.           -Tony