[Vision2020] Not Being Such A Self Absorbed Little Princess, Michael Metzler

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Wed Dec 27 20:54:56 PST 2006

  Mr. Metzler, you have an unusual idea of (among other things) what constitutes libel. You create content on your blog for public consumption and consideration. A member of your fan club picks it up and trots it over to the Viz where I express my personnel  opinion based on it. If you think this is what a winning libel case is based on I suggest that you consult with your crack legal team and get back to me. In the mean time I'm sure that you'll forgive me if I go back to ignoring your dire warnings for the downfall of civilization at the hands of a maniacal Presbyterian, along with your preposterous threats. Sorry to be the pea under your mattress. Friday good for that beer, Caroline?