[Vision2020] Mailbox assault again

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 27 15:47:20 PST 2006

J,

The smearing happened about two years ago.

J, if you would just quit with your antics, I will drop this. Please if you
must, create your own site and take it elsewhere. Vission 2020, in theory is
a great site. When it is used for yours and others rants and personal
agendas, that is when people start leaving or using the delete button. I
would hope that we can all discuss local and interesting global topics
without personal gain.

Until something else
Matt