[Vision2020] Mailbox assault again

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Dec 27 15:26:33 PST 2006

Golly, Gee, g -

Speaking of unfounded complaints, does this look familiar to anybody?

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Stuff/MSD_Comp_071806.htm

I particularly like the part that reads:

"Wilson said he did not want to pursue this incident, but wanted to have it
documented."

Of all the stuff generated by the boys in the Anselm House sandbox, the
above police complaint is just one of the many . . .

"Things That Make you Go Hmmm"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/Things_That_Make_You_Go_Hmmm.mp3

I realize that the song's lyrics do not reflect the context of this posting,
g.  Consider it my attempt at helping you satisfy your attempts to broaden
your narrow horizons, ok?

"God put me on Earth to accomplish a certain number of things.  Right now I
am so far behind, I will never die."

- Author Unknown