[Vision2020] Mailbox assault again

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Wed Dec 27 12:43:19 PST 2006

Keely, your attempt to skew what Pat said will not stand.  She said not a
word about assault or murder.  She was clear that it was the vandalism of
Wilson's mailbox she was making reference to.  She was absolutely correct
that a competent police detective would first ask the victim of such a crime
if they knew anyone who might be inclined to commit such an act.  Reason
would compel one to name those who had expressed unending hostility toward
them.  Pat's observation was fair and reasonable -- yours was typically smug
and inaccurate.

Please attempt to read the postings of others more carefully so as to avoid
making illogical and presumptuous statements.

Thanks!        -T