[Vision2020] Gary Crabtree: Please Leave Me Alone

Michael Metzler michaelmetzler at email.com
Wed Dec 27 10:30:46 PST 2006

 Crabtree Writes:

  “What's surprising is that he didn't imagine that he saw the four
  horsemen of the apocalypse ride up to drop off whatever he thought
  would make for more breathless outrage in the "wood."”

It seems to me that the only vandalism going on at the immediate moment
is to my personal blog and my own good name. Once again, Gary, you have
intentionally lied about the nature of my writing. This is called
‘libel.’ As I hope you understand, libel is a bad thing, morally and
socially. Libel typically causes damages to a person psychologically,
emotionally, and generally to a person’s good name and a person’s ability
to pursuit liberty and happiness; further, libelous activity damages a
person’s ability to pursue a career and maintain the kind of reputation a
person needs in a small community in order to enter into contracts and
earn a living for himself and his family. This is why we have a judicial
system and laws about intentionally lying about somebody else in order to
cause them harm. In other words, you do not have to stab someone with a
knife or rape them or break into their house and steal from them to
illegally cause them harm.

Gary, please cease from this activity and leave me alone; if you leave me
alone I will leave you alone. Outside of protecting myself from your
initiated libel, I have nothing to say to you or about you outside of the
fact that I hear you are a good locksmith. The only person under
discussion here who actually has a problem initiating harmful and
libelous attacks with no rational motivation or justification is you.
Please cease this activity immediately. If you have criticism for me that
does not include intentionally lying about me in order to damage my
reputation, however, I’m all ears and would love to sit down with you
over a beer to hear your concerns. If your schedule is too busy for this,
then please just draft up a short essay criticizing me and I will post it
to Pooh’s Think.

As for Wilson’s mailbox:

Three indisputable facts: 1) Wilson’s inclusion of my name on a police
report was both scary and hilarious; Wilson has known me and my family
for over a decade. 2) The post J Ford just linked to and the post
Crabtree is commenting to was nothing more than a light-hearted, short
email from myself to Doug Wilson. The email is funny and there is no
outrage found in the post at all, as Gary would know if he did in fact
read the short post. 3) I wish J Ford would stop writing about Doug
Wilson on Vision 2020. I do not know J Ford and I have no association
with her; any statements that imply otherwise reveal only that Wilson has
successfully manipulated certain writers here. If J Ford is Jackie (which
she denies) then I do believe Douglas Wilson would have the right to
offer concern and include her name on a police report; and I will be the
first to stand up and defend Wilson from any local lynch mob that would
seek to unjustly cause him harm.

I did see very suspicious behavior in front of Wilson’s mailbox, and I
will continue to notify Wilson of anymore I see in the future. Wilson has
lied about me and attacked me numerous times, and has a history of
intending to cause me harm. I do not personally believe there is any real
boundary to what Wilson would be willing to do in order to payback or
silence an opponent; this is now the sincere assumption I act according
to. If anyone does not want to read any possible future notifications of
suspicious behavior in front of Wilson’s mailbox, please do not read my
web site.

Tom: thanks for posting “My Town” to your web site; this is a great way
to further inform the public about some of the strange things going on
here in Moscow.

Thank You

Michael Metzler

www.poohsthink.com