[Vision2020] 38th President, Gerald R. Ford Dies

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 23:08:52 PST 2006

That's sad.  Ford was somehow lovable, though of course that may only
have been his public persona.  His SNL depictions were endearing.  I
do wish he hadn't pardoned Nixon; it seemed to bless the Nixon
corruption, and made it almost a foregone conclusion that subsequent
presidential misdeeds would be likewise forgiven.

Gerald, say hello to James Brown.

That's two out of three, right?

--
"Intolerance betrays want of faith in one's cause." -- Mahatma Gandhi