[Vision2020] An illogical comparison.

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Tue Dec 26 17:30:28 PST 2006

Tom you repeatedly post Dick Cheney's statement regarding Iraq made at the
time of our liberation of Kuwait without the all important context.  To
suggest that because something may have been unadvisable at one time  does
not necessarily mean it would continue to be inadvisable 15 years later.
Circumstances and situations change Tom.  Our relationships with other world
leaders are not cast in concrete, but change with geopolitical
circumstances.  You surely realize this, so why the attempt to equate
Cheney's statement regarding Iraq in '91 with our invasion of '05?

Please try to employ a modicum of fairness in your observations for the
benefit of the less informed who might place undue stock in illogical
suggestions.

Have a pleasant New Year.          -T