[Vision2020] Iran Oil Revenue Quickly Drying Up, Analysis Says - washingtonpost.com

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Tue Dec 26 10:07:53 PST 2006

If Iran is not spending any money or time on their oil production and
instead building nuclear how does this change our attitude toward them? If
this report is anywhere near truth then maybe we should just 'hold our
breath' and wait? Or maybe we should just get it over and bomb them back to
the stone age?? Sure wish I could see into the future better!!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/12/25/AR2006122500486.html