[Vision2020] Name That Christmas Carol - Part Two

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Dec 24 05:54:50 PST 2006

The sentences below are actually alternative lyrics in popular Christmas
songs. Can you name the lyrics and the song?  I'll post the answers (along
with the answer to #1 thru #20 on Tuesday, 12/26/2006).

 21. Slumber in ethereal quiet...

 22. Hey there! The announcing celestial beings carol...

 23. O greetings of ease and happiness...

 24. On commencement of Yuletide my honey bestowed upon me...

 25. Decorate the passage with branches of evergreen sprigs...

 26. Once upon a misty night prior to Christ's birthday...

 27. Ooh, celestial body of marvel, celestial body of strength...

 28. With a vegetable stem smoker and clothes fastening snout...

 29. It's a fluff-ball sphere in the cold season...

 30. Come on, come on, come on, get moving...

 31. O scared darkness, the asterisks are brilliantly shimmering...

 32. It's fixin' to appear extremely similar to December 25th...

 33. Small children with their optical aids entirely illuminated...

 34. Loyal buddies that are important to ourselves collect
closely to ourselves again...

 35. Boppin' while circling the tannenbaum.

 36. Royalty of royalties always and always.

 37. O approach, y'all devoted happy and victorious.

 38. Urban walkways, congested walkways, trimmed in a festive manner.

 39. Ah! The atmospheric condition beyond is terrific.

 40. Percussion instruments jingle, are you harking.

 41. Remarked the evening breeze to the tiny sheep.

 42. Wishing your dates be gleeful and intelligent.

 43. Harmony on the planet, kindness to Homo sapiens.

 44. Hop in the sack, hide your noggin, since the fat man comes this
evening.

 45. Ourselves bid yourselves a joyous Noel and a cheerful neoteric 365
days...

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.