[Vision2020] Time Warner Cable & KAY

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 22 22:30:54 PST 2006

Em, not to be obvious here, but NOT ONE single store "requires" you to buy
ANYthing.  You CHOOSE to go to those particular stores, make those
purchases, pay out your money, etc.  As far as I know, you could buy from
ANY food source or, for that matter, choose to grow your own food and make
your own bakery goods.

And I have seen ads that have "Oreo's", for instance, in small packages -
they're called "Bitesize"....

All this proves is that anyone, not just you, has to be a discerning
shopper, not one willing or resigned to take JUST what you see at first
glance...no matter what the product *you* are shopping for.

J  :]