[Vision2020] Future of MSD according to Pope Doug Wilson

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Fri Dec 22 08:23:58 PST 2006

Wilson's tortured writings almost make me wish that I was teaching logic at
the UI again.  His web blot and other short writings are gluttonously
stuffed with all sorts of common logical fallacies.  When students are
assigned the task of finding real examples of common and uncommon fallacies,
Wilson's web blot would provide fast, convenient, one-stop shopping.

W.