[Vision2020] Time Warner Cable & KAYU

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 21 22:30:19 PST 2006

Now why is it that nobody else is having trouble getting KAYU except Time Warner?

  I am glad I don't have to deal with that company any more. Making people miss so many football games, the playoffs, etc, is unforgivable! Why couldn't Time Warner just pay the higher amount and either A) Reduce their profit, or B) Drop other channels less watched to pay for the increase???

  Don't they realize that people will leave to other service provides? What idiots. They would be better off dropping six or seven less watched channels and raising fees a few bucks then dropping FOX and losing all those subscribers.

  Best,

  Donovan J Arnold

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
  The local stations provided by DirectTV are:

KREM 2
KXLY 4
KHQ 6
KAYU 9
KWSU 10
KSKN 22
KQUP 24
KCOT 26
KAYU 28

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"