[Vision2020] Moscow gets green award today

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 21 22:17:27 PST 2006

What Moscow needs is a building that provides jobs.

  Best,

  Donovan J Arnold

Matt Decker <mattd2107 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Bill,

I think you or someone else has mentioned what the green building program
is, but could you reiterate what that is and what the contractors do. I know
of one house here in Cowland.

Thanks
Matt

>From: "Bill London"
>CC: Nancy Chaney
>Subject: [Vision2020] Moscow gets green award today
>Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 12:09:03 -0800
>
>message from Mayor Nancy Chaney:
>
>The public is invited to the Grow Smart Award presentation Thurs 12-21 at
>4:00 in Council Chambers. Jon Barrett of Idaho Smart Growth (and retiring
>as co-director after 10 years with them) will acknowledge the City for its
>Green Building Program. The concept is just beginning to germinate and will
>benefit from a little attention. I have attached the press release with
>details. Thank you.
>

>Nancy
>

> (208) 882-9350 / fax (208) 882-7155
>
>Help build community!
>
>################################
>
>www.latahtrailfoundation.org www.palouseroadrunners.org
>http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/
>

><< PressRelease-SmartGrowthAward1206.pdf >>

> List services made available by First Step Internet,
> http://www.fsr.net
> mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

Get free, personalized online radio with MSN Radio powered by Pandora
http://radio.msn.com/?icid=T002MSN03A07001

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com
http://mail.yahoo.com