[Vision2020] Bah Humbug (Was: Time Warner Cable & KAY)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Dec 21 19:11:46 PST 2006

Steven Basoa stated:

"Regarding another ongoing thread of late, the one with the all the
warm and fuzzy wishes for the season:

Bah, Humbug!"

You are absolutely right, Mr. Basoa.

So, without further ado and for the sake of diversity and equal time, we
must provide an opportunity for Ebeneezer, even if it is . . .

"No Fun Being Scrooge"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/No_Fun_Being_Scrooge.mp3

Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.