[Vision2020] Time Warner Cable & KAY

JeanC jeanc38 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 14:56:29 PST 2006

On 12/21/06, Matt Decker <mattd2107 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Jean,
>
> So whats the difference between Dish and Direct TV. Preference? I've had it
> with cable. They charge too much for channels I don't want.
>
> Matt

Not much difference between the two, as I said, we switched to the
Dish when Direct TV was slow coming thru with the Spokane channels and
we were getting sick of watching TV from Los Angeles. We would have
been happy if Direct TV had let us get the Seattle channels, but that
wasn't possible. So the minute Dish offered Spokane, we switched. At
first I was a bit unhappy we lost Oxygen in the process (I love my
Xena), but DISH now has Oxygen on the lineup, so I am getting my Xena
fix again :D

I also prefer the Sirius radio channels over the XM radio that Direct
TV offers, much better sound quality.

Jean C