[Vision2020] Time Warner Cable & KAYU

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Dec 21 14:43:20 PST 2006

Granted, the customer does not have total control over which (each and
every) channels they subscribe for (I am unaware of ANY cable company that
offers this to its customers). . . and (yes) it would be really cool if ever
such an availability became reality, but for an initial cost of about $80.00
and monthly cost of $50.00 I have access to everything that I enjoyed with
Adelphia (later Time/Warner) and then some.

My personal recommendation, Matt:  Switch over to DirectTV for its sports
access and package deals.  Switch over to First Step Internet (FSI) for your
internet access.  I have been with FSI ever since my junior year at UI.  The
only thing that has happened with FSI over that time is that they have
expanded their "menu" and continue to improve on all facets of their
offerings.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"