[Vision2020] Time Warner Cable & KAYU

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Thu Dec 21 14:38:15 PST 2006

If you find  one let me know. I do not have cable or satellite. I would be interested in a simple package. I only would like it for one TV and a few channels. I am interested in one or two local channels, PBS, a movie channel such as TNT, The History Channel, National Geographic, Biography, Discovery,  and Disney. I don't what a zillion channels.

Roger