[Vision2020] Time Warner Cable & KAYU

JeanC jeanc38 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 14:23:12 PST 2006

When we moved into our current residence, we had Adelphia cable. Well,
not only did they insist on charging us for service there, they kept
trying to charge us for the place we moved out of AND they were trying
to charge us for a place we never lived in. When we pointed this out
to the cable company, they said we needed to pay the whole thing while
they "investigated". Well, we were still waiting for the results of
the previous "investigation" when they screwed up our billing and we
had gone ahead and paid it. Needless to say, we cancelled our service
then and there.

We were able to put up an antenna to get most of the Spokane stations,
but KAYU is not one that is easily gotten over the airwaves in at
least our part of the area. After a couple years of that we got
DirecTV, which was fine, but they kept promising and promising local
channels. When DishTV offered them, we switched and have been happy
with them ever since. I love my Sirius Radio channels where I can get
commericial free Radio Margaritaville with all the Jimmy Buffet and
similar music I want :D

We will never go back to cable, esp after hearing all the complaints
about Time-Warner from friends across the country. From what they've
said it made Adelphia's lack of service look good.

I so miss Moscow Cable, now THAT was a company that appreciated its customers.

Jean C
 "To lose confidence in one's body is to lose confidence in oneself"
   Simone de Beauvoir
 JeanC's Cat House and Shooting Society
  http://jeancscathouseandshootingsociety.blogspot.com/
  http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeanc/