[Vision2020] A Polite Request

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Thu Dec 21 10:05:26 PST 2006

Saundra
You make some good points, but you seam to continually misread me  I have never condoned Tony's outbursts and have repeatedly said so.  I don't like it in others either regardless of their political persuasion I do not condone racial slurs by anyone.
I am not sure what christmas salutation you approve of, so I'll just say I hope the holidays treat you well.

Roger