[Vision2020] reflecting on what it's all about

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 01:55:37 PST 2006

On 12/21/06, keely emerinemix <kjajmix1 at msn.com> wrote:

> And I guess that's why I felt like I needed to write -- because this stuff,
> the breathing of Spirit and life and agape love into the forsaken and
> forlorn, is what I celebrate, and it's slander and perversion is what I will
> fight against, as kindly as possible, until I join Dana, Riqui, and Lucy in
> Heaven.

That's a wonderful sentiment, Keely.  Of course, I don't believe in
Jesus in the same way that you do, but I do believe in His message; I
just wish it was easier to live.  I suppose it would help if more of
us were agreed what His message actually _is_ (was?), but I think you
have conveyed it here poetically.

Thank you, and my condolences.  "My condolences" always sounds
insincere, I know, but it is it heartfelt.

Chas