[Vision2020] A Public Apology

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 21:24:44 PST 2006

I'm not going to pretend to like everybody here; I'll be quite candid
in stating that I actively dislike several of you.  I am relatively
certain that you know who you are.  However, I really am trying to
turn a new leaf, as I noted in my ignoble departure several months
ago.

I apologies to everyone, friends and adversaries alike, for my
frequently intemperate, hypocritical, and impatient behavior.  I can't
say that I won't lapse again, but know that I honestly am working on
it.

Tony, Pat, Roger, and I'm sure many others, I'm sorry.

Chas

--
"Intolerance betrays want of faith in one's cause." -- Mahatma Gandhi