[Vision2020] I am not HairDoug (SIC)

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Dec 20 17:47:11 PST 2006

OK, boys -- knock it off and go back to your corners.

keely

From: heirdoug at netscape.net
To: jamesaddiction2_17 at yahoo.com, vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] I am not HairDoug (SIC)
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 17:26:56 -0500

James,

I have a hard time communicating with a cartoon character. I feel funny
talking to a two dimensional fictitious cardboard cutout of a real man.

Any time you wish to grow a pair I will be happy to interact with you
face to face. Living in you house with the curtians drawn must make
life boring for you.

  List services made available by First Step Internet,
           mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com