[Vision2020] I am not HairDoug (SIC)

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Wed Dec 20 13:29:39 PST 2006

James, (Michael)

You really need to get a better "name maker" software. You are starting
to get boring. Your spelling gives you away.

Just be less of a coward. I will answer your questions when you use
your real name.

You pansy!

-------

Seriously Doug, can you tell me why its okay for the Overlord Doug to
pontificate on what is all wrong with the PCA when in his own kingdom
vassels are leaving because he wont keep the covenant he created...you
know the one that talks about local sessions having jurisdiction etc.

   Or maybe we could talk about why ArchDoug is allowed to split
churches over "extra confessional" stuff but the PCA isnt?  "Honest
subscription" bwaaa!!!!

  Lemon O's, mmm good,

  Sincerely, Dad