[Vision2020] I am not HairDoug

James Upland jamesaddiction2_17 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 20 12:54:11 PST 2006

Seriously Doug, can you tell me why its okay for the Overlord Doug to pontificate on what is all wrong with the PCA when in his own kingdom
  vassels are leaving because he wont keep the covenant he created...you know the one that talks about local sessions having jurisdiction etc.

  Or maybe we could talk about why ArchDoug is allowed to split churches over "extra confessional" stuff but the PCA isnt?  "Honest subscription" bwaaa!!!!

  Lemon O's, mmm good,

  Sincerely, Dad

http://mail.yahoo.com