[Vision2020] I can vouch for that

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 20 10:35:18 PST 2006

Ok...so now we are to believe YOU are the Princess?  Hmmm....funny but your
e-mails are not coming from the same place.  AND, you stated "Here's to
Dougie J who hopefully will no
longer have to issue denials"  I thought the Princess was NOT "Dougie J", so
why would "Dougie J" be issuing ANY kind of statement, much less a denial
that he is not whom some think him to be?

J  :]