[Vision2020] I'm not Doug Jones

Taro Tanaka taro_tanaka at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 20 07:32:37 PST 2006

Disclaimer

I observe that some disapprobation has been directed at Doug Jones by people
who have assumed that I am his persona, and toward Christ Church by people
who assume Christ Church must in some way bear responsibility for things I
have posted on V2020.

Such assumptions are completely in error, and it is not right that others
should have to take flack for something they have no control over. Therefore
let it be known that I am not Doug Jones, and Doug Jones is not me. In the
future, instead of calling me "Douggie J.," feel free to call me "Chrissie
W."

I have no connection with Christ Church. I have never met or spoken with
Doug Wilson, and I would be unable to pick any member of Christ Church out
of a police lineup. At my closest approach to Moscow, Idaho, I was still
approximately 300 miles away. I have no connection with any of the links
found on Doug Wilson's blog. None of my posts to V2020 have been requested,
approved, or sanctioned in any way by anyone connected with Christ Church,
or any other church. Nor would they have had any knowledge of them unless
somebody else told them or they had those V2020 posts forwarded to them
after the fact. Nobody connected with Christ Church has had any influence on
my beliefs, unless you care to count Peter Leithart. (And few, if any, of
the distinctives I have learned from Rev. Leithart have found expression in
my posting on V2020.) Therefore, if you feel any antipathy toward me, please
do so on account of what I have posted, and not on account of an assumed
connection with Christ Church. And if you have felt any antipathy toward
anyone connected with Christ Church on account of anything I may have
posted, please redirect your ire toward me alone. I apologize to Doug Jones
and anyone else connected with Christ Church who might have suffered in any
way as a result of any imagined connection with the name "Princess
Sushitushi." They bear absolutely no responsibility for anything I have
posted to V2020. Thank you.

-- Princess Sushitushi