[Vision2020] A Special Christmas Shout-Out

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Dec 19 11:43:24 PST 2006

Greetings Visionaires -

Having been the recipient of many of Lemon-O's heart-felt Christmas
greetings, I feel it only fair to reciprocate to him and those lovely guys
over at the Anselm House sandbox.

As the song suggests, fellas (especially you, No-Clue), "May your yuletide
be gay."

I come not empty-handed, but bearing a gift for those sweet, lovely guys at
the Anselm House sandbox.  I am certain that this may only be one of several
similar gifts enjoyed at the sandbox.  However, just knowing that I made my
contribution to their collection . . .

"A Christmas Poem"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Stuff/Christmas_Poem.mp3

Work like you don't need the money.