[Vision2020] Public statement of protest regardingMichaelMetzler's slanderi

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Dec 19 09:48:18 PST 2006

And let's not forget Witmer's tasteful comment on homosexuality, which he
described as a "turds and urine" endeavor.

That Chris.  What a guy.

keely

From: "Carl Westberg" <carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com>
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Public statement of protest
regardingMichaelMetzler's slanderi
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 09:14:16 -0800

And this is the same Christopher Witmer who, on Doug Wilson's blog, said
that, in his perfect world, a U.S. citizen would be requred to take a
"trinitarian test oath" to be able to participate in government.  We
agnostics evidently would need not apply.   Carl Westberg Jr.

 >From: "Andreas Schou" <ophite at gmail.com>
 >To: cdwitmer at spamcop.net
 >CC: vision2020 at moscow.com
 >Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Public statement of protest regarding
 >MichaelMetzler's slandering of the CREC and COTK
 >Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 09:03:23 -0800
 >
 >Hi, Chris --
 >
 >I assume you're this Christopher Witmer?
 >
 >"If Mr. Olasky had said something like, "Christians need to understand
 >that Jews are among the enemies of our Lord that we need to learn how
 >to love, just as Jesus loved all Christians while we were still His
 >enemies," I would have no problems with that. But as the statement
 >stands it is seriously problematic. If Talmudic Jews and Christians
 >are brothers in any sense other than the sense in which all children
 >of Adam are brothers, then does it not follow that Talmudic Jews have
 >salvation outside of Christ? I would really like to see Mr. Olasky try
 >to defend his assertion from Scripture. (I'm certain it can't be
 >done.) Folks, there is no reason to focus especially on Jews as the
 >enemies of Christians, but they are just as much our enemies as any
 >other manifestation of the broad way that leads to destruction. Love
 >them, serve them, pray for them, but never for one moment think that
 >they are brothers with which we can have true friendship -- for until
 >they convert, they remain the enemies of our Lord."
 >
 >--ACS

 >  List services made available by First Step Internet,

Get free, personalized online radio with MSN Radio powered by Pandora
http://radio.msn.com/?icid=T002MSN03A07001

  List services made available by First Step Internet,
           mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com