[Vision2020] needy boy athletes

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Dec 19 09:45:03 PST 2006

Oh, my.

This is quite likely your dumbest post yet.  Your linking my high school
basketball and tennis playing to my search for a suitor, and then topping it
off with an admonition from Titus 2, really takes the cake.  A cake that I
didn't even bake, so busy am I toppling the social order around me.

On the spontaneous guffaw scale, this one was a 10.  Can't wait to show it
to my husband!

keely