[Vision2020] Girls Sports at Logos

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Dec 19 07:47:02 PST 2006

To be fair, I heard that not enough girls signed up . . .

keely

From: "Sue Hovey" <suehovey at moscow.com>
To: "J Ford" <privatejf32 at hotmail.com>, <vision2020 at moscow.com>
Subject: [Vision2020] Girls Sports at Logos
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 01:26:30 -0800

I thought I saw Logos girls' sports highlighted in the Latah Eagle just
recently.  Have they really cancelled them?  Would someone from Logos
explain why?  And are parents supportive of the diminished program for their
dauaghters?  I know Title IX rules don't apply to private schools, but
doesn't Tom, the principal, or don't the men on the school board, have some
appreciation of gender equity for the students in their school?  I wonder if
there are certain academic classes closed to girls, as well.

Sue Hovey