[Vision2020] the worthless vision

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Tue Dec 19 07:35:08 PST 2006

J :],

You continue to assume way too much. First off I'm sorry to see Penny
leave the depths of Blind 2020. It didn't take the intolerant here very
long to wish her backside safety as she passes by the door. All in the
spirit of Vision Past, Joan Orpy.

You assume that I have anything to do with Logos School. All of my
children don’t attend school there. I am not privy to the inner working
of the school as you have assumed, but I can speculate equally as well
as you can. I have not heard of any such change in the status of female
warfare at Logos. But I could be wrong. Maybe it was to allow the boys
to catch up who knows. Maybe it was asked for by the mature young
ladies at Logos. Maybe they couldn’t find a coach. Maybe, just maybe,
it was so you could get all hot and bothered about something other than
the building projects of "he who shall not be named."

To be honest you spend way too much time and brain resources on the
functions of Christ Church members and their families. You really need
to get a life; or something equivalent. Take in some of the lights this
Christmas. (If any one knows where some good ones are let me know. I
would like to take the family out to cruise them after the Christmas
Eve service at Logos Field House at 5:30 on Christmas Eve.) You could
even come to the Christmas Eve service mentioned above. That would fill
your shriveled soul and bring some cheer to a gloomy life.

At any rate If any one knows of some good light shows,
lemeno, Doug!

-------

Re: Logos....don't forget that the girls basketball team is no longer
allowed to exist.  They canceled the season and in fact the entire
program
of girls sports for Logos indefinitely - something they have not
bothered to
explain nor change on their site and yet the other teams in the area
which
they were scheduled to play have been officially notified of the
termination
of the season.

Still waiting for the "unofficial" mouth piece Doug Farris to explain
that
one......

J  :]